Friday, January 13, 2012

Suddenly You: A Review

Suddenly YouSuddenly You by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I knew deep down I wasn't going to like this book, but thought what hey I'll try and and see if I like it. I found the romance a little bit stale while the action was steamy. I did not like Jack very much at all. I found his character to be manipulative and beyond arrogant. I could only read about 200 pages of it before I set it down and couldn't finish it. I liked Amanda alright. I found her an interesting roll of modern woman (not historically accurate, not by a long shot) and vulnerability. I think this could have been better if it was written in modern times, but I probably still wouldn't have finished it since I didn't care for Jack too much.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment