Friday, June 29, 2012

One for the Money: A Review

One For The Money (Stephanie Plum, #1)One For The Money by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Let me say that I am not a mystery reader. Romance and comedy are my more comfortable genres, but this book had me rolling on the floor laughing. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard when Grandma shot the chicken at dinner. I actually cried. Real tears.

I listened to this on Audiobook and have to say that it was great. Lori Petty did the voice and she was brilliant. She pulled off Jersey and Italian very nicely. And why wasn't she asked to play in the movie. I thought she would have done a great job. K.H. doesn't even have the Jersey accent. I may or may not see the movie. I don't think I'll like it b/c the entire time I'll be envisioning Lori Petty as Stephanie. And while I'm on a casting rant, the woman who played Sophia on the Golden Girls would have made a badass Grandma!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment