Friday, December 23, 2011

Morning Light: A Review

Morning Light (Kendrick/Coulter/Harrigan #8)Morning Light by Catherine Anderson
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I couldn't even finish it! It had a great plot and interesting characters, but it didn't need to be 300-400 pages long! Seriously! 200 pages and that would have been it. I liked Loni and thought she was very interesting, but Anderson took WAY too much time getting this guys together while trying to find the boy. Are you trying to find the boy or are you trying to hook up??

The story goes like this... a woman with the second sight has a vision about a boy lost in the woods and believes it is Clint's son. Only Clint tells her, he doesn't have a son. Turns out... maybe he does. Well the boy is lost in the woods with his trusty dog and Loni believes that only Clint can find him with her help.

Sounds it should be gripping and intense, right? But it's not. The beginning is rolling and then half way through I hit a dead end. Nothing was going on. I kept flipping through pages hoping that somewhere it'd pick up and get good again, but it didn't. So I put it down and let it go. I have to say when it comes to Catherine Anderson, she either hits it on the head and it's awesome or it's so horrible I can barely finish it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment